Please stay positive with your comments. If your comment is rude or crude, it gets deleted. If it is critical, please make it constructive. If you are constantly negative or a general jerk, troll or hater, you will get banned. The definition of terms is left solely up to the something beautiful team.
BTW – we’d love for you to share the web address to your blog, Twitter, Facebook, or any other personal sites you have along with your comments — so we can all get to know one another better. But any web addresses that point to strictly commercial sites will be considered SPAM and treated as such.
Thanks for joining in the conversation!
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission — a branch of the US Federal Government — decreed that all bloggers must be upfront and transparent about any money or compensation they receive from their blogs. Good idea… I think.
In order to comply with their ruling, there are a few things you should know about the something beautiful podcast.
- We podcast because we love to. We love sharing stories, ideas, experiences, knowledge and the highs and lows of life.
- Podcasting and blogging is still a hobby for each of the hosts, but there are times we may promote books, music or other products to help cover the costs of operating this site and the podcast.
- Every bit of content we share on the website or podcast may be used to promote products, services, and/or affiliate businesses. This also includes tweets from @sbpodcast.
- We strive to ensure that we only promote products, services and/or affiliate businesses that we personally use and can highly recommend. If you are ever curious about a product or service you see linked to on my website, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to answer any questions about it.
- We may promote products or services that we have received at no cost to ourselves — but rest assured that in receiving these products or services it in no way guarantees a positive review of them. We promise to provide a fair and honest review for you our readers and listeners.
Thanks to each and every one of you! It’s because of you that I continue to do what we do.
The cookies utilized on this site track usage such as:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
None of this information is linked to anything that may personally identify you.
In regards to third-party advertisers or affiliate links, we have no access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites with or without out our permission.
The something beautiful podcast team is: