Ariah Fine has just published his second book – a children’s book – “Clean Water for Elirose.”
His first novel, “Giving Up” deals with a number of justice issues and his latest book, continues with the same theme but shares it in an easy to understand way for younger children — alongside great illustrations by Don Robb.
The book tells the story of Maria and her friends and how they join together to build a clean water well for Elirose.
Amazing how stories can simplify so many complicated ideas — isn’t it? 😉
The book also includes a brief discussion guide to help you and your children discuss the issues together.
You can order a copy of the book today – and a portion of the proceeds go to help build a clean water well through charity:water.
And if you’d like to see the book before you buy… can also read the entire book right from your computer screen – right now.
What’s even cooler — is the book is now available with a Pay-What-You-Can model. So you can pay $3 for the book or $50 and know that what you’re giving goes to make a difference in the lives of others this Advent season.
Ariah is also giving away one book a day from Dec. 1st to Dec. 15th. And there are a few ways to enter each day:
- Like the Clean Water for Elirose Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/CleanWaterForElirose
- Refer someone to “Like” The facebook page (proven by them posting your name on our wall as the person who referred them)
- Follow [twitter]WaterForElirose[/twitter] on Twitter
- Tweet or post on Facebook about Clean Water for Elirose linking back to the website, facebook or twitter page
- Blog about Clean Water for Elirose on your blog (counts as two entries) – And you might want to post it on our Facebook or email email@example.com just so he doesn’t miss it