just in time for the holy days… the something beautiful font. it’s open, free and available for distribution under creative commons 3.0.
Windows font installation instructions ::
* Open “Control Panels” (under Start->Settings)
* Double-click “Fonts” control panel
* Select “Install New Font…” from File menu
* Browse to the location you placed the font file
* Select “Your font (TrueType)” from the window
* Click the Ok button
Note: If you are reinstalling the font, it is recommended you delete the font BEFORE installing the new version.
Macintosh font installation instructions (Mac OS X) ::
* Locate your font file in the Finder
* Double-click the font file icon
* Font Book should display the font
* Click the Install button